Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oops....

I have to apologize for anybody coming to my blog today for not finding any dresdens.  I was hoping to sew away on my blocks on Tue afternoon, and then take some pictures and publish it for Wed, but around 1 pm the power went out, and didn't come back till almost 3 pm.  After which I had to leave the house to take one of my children to an appointment.  Thus no sewing got done.  I will have some pictures up for tomorrow, so stop by again then, and you will see what I've been working on then.  Here is the schedule for today:



January 30th, 2013

Charlotte H @ “that Other Blog”








 
 
 
Also thanks to Mdm Samm ( http://www.sewwequilt.com/)  and Christine (http://www.quiltmonstercloset.com/)    for  organizing this hop.  Hope you saw lots, and got inspired by others!

Happy reading and surfing, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Maria

2 comments:

Kim West said...

I look forward to seeing it!

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Não se preocupe,as vezes acontece.beijo grande.